What we are doing to prevent the spread of Covid 19
We take the current epidemic very seriously and have put a significant amount of time and money into providing a safe environment for you to get great footwear and accessories. We used guidance from the Government of Ontario for retailers to determine what we should do to our physical distance space, for staff and for customers and we have participated in a better Ontario Footwear Retailers Roundtable to discuss the best ways to provide a safe service to you. We are fortunate that we have large stores with entrances from outdoor space which enhances our ability to provide you with a safe environment. Curbside pickup will continue to be available. This is all still a pretty new phenomenon and we welcome your suggestions and are happy to answer any of your questions or help with your unique needs.
• We require all associates to sanitize their hands when entering the store and to wash hands at least every two hours.
• Associates will be providing physical distancing reminders to anyone in the store who is not 6 feet from another person
• Ongoing sanitizing of surfaces that are touched will be done throughout the day, before opening and after close.
• Associates may wear any personal protective equipment they choose including masks
• Associates will only be providing contactless service
• We will control entry into the store to ensure that the customers in the store may successfully physically distance from one another
• Physical distancing lines will be placed outside the store for line-ups to gain entry into the store
• Hand sanitizing (with or without gloves) will be mandatory upon entering the store for everyone as customers (and staff) touch product
• Arrows on the floor have been taped to provide guidance on how to navigate the store to reinforce physical distancing
• We provide sockettes and ask that absolutely no bare feet go into any footwear
• Customers may wear any personal protective equipment they choose including masks or gloves
• Our washrooms are closed indefinitely to help prevent using high risk spaces
• We will be providing contactless checkout with “tap” for debit or credit card transactions and eTransfers
• Plexiglass has been placed on our check-out counters where physical distancing is not possible.
• We will continue to offer curbside service
• Any returns will be quarantined for 48 hours